Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Zentangle Slides

Here are some of my classes Zentangle Slides- I loved them!  I tried to do a video, but my smartboard/elmo wasn't quite working!!!

What you need:


Old Slides (I used art history slides)
Sharpie
Needle tool to scratch into slide
2"x2" piece of paper (size of slide)
4 2"x1/2" (width of slide's thickest part) pieces of card board or 2 2"x 1/2" piece of foam core
8"x1/4" strip of black paper
Hot Glue


  1. Create a zentangle on the slide,  and piece of paper.
  2. Scratch into the slide.
  3. Hot glue the cardboard pieces to the think side of the the slide so they are two pieces thick.
  4. Hot glue the cardboard to the thick sides of the slides.
  5. Hot glue the slide to the 2"x2" piece of paper.
  6. Hot glue the black strip around the slide to inclose the slide and the background making a shadow box and concealing the cardboard.







0 comments:

Post a Comment